Easter weekend (also our moving weekend...more on that later) started for us on Friday with dinner and an egg hunt at Shane's parents' house.
 |
| Kaden, Lexi, Ryley, and Ari ready for candy! |
 |
| Ari still needs a little help. |
 |
| The kiddos with their booty. |
Shane's mom had gotten each grandkid their own basket and filled it with a whole bunch of non-food items (and still some candy, of course) and the kids loved all of their new stuff!
 |
| Ari with her new sunglasses. |
Saturday we headed to my dad's house for another hunt.
Sunday the Easter bunny came and, thanks to the movie Hop, Kaden thought that the Easter bunny should hide eggs rather than just putting them in his basket like years past. Thanks a lot, Hop, for all the extra work you just created for me!
 |
| Their baskets (from left: Kaden, Lexi, and Ari's) |
 |
| Spot an egg or two or 36? |
 |
| Easter morning! |
I took a bunch of pictures of them doing the hunt I left for them, but I'll spare you even more pictures of them picking up plastic eggs. They each had their own colors, which made it easier to hide Kaden's eggs the hardest. ;)
Our friends, Danny and Steph, always buy the girls their Easter dresses (and Christmas dresses) and Kaden a present as well. Kaden got a Power Rangers action figure this year (he LOVED it!) and the girls' dresses were darling! Thanks Steph!!
 |
| Kaden was pouting because I wouldn't let him hold his Power Ranger guy up. |
 |
| There we go. Happy kid again. |
 |
| Don't you love their dresses?! |
We got SO many comments at church about their dresses! My little princesses.
Some of the family came over later for yet another egg hunt (this would be #4 for my kids if you're keeping count). Again, I'll spare you the pictures, but here's one with the cousins in it.
The kids had a great Easter and I'm happy knowing that Kaden knows exactly what Easter is really about. Next year hopefully Lexi "gets" it. ;)
Holy Easter egg hunts! I think I would just hid a bunch of their candy and give it to them again on Easter. haha I LOVE the dresses and the girls look beautiful in them.
ReplyDelete