My friend, Kim, mentioned a few weeks ago that she'd never had a surprise birthday party. She was turning 28 on May 3rd, so another friend, Jess, and I decided to do a surprise party for her. Kim is obsessed with Friends (the TV show), so we did it with a Friends theme.
 |
| I made special cupcake toppers with famous Friends quotes. |
We got Kim's husband to take her to dinner so we could set up at her house.
 |
| The sun is blocking her face, but she was really happy and semi-surprised. ;) |
 |
| Nummy food |
 |
| Watching the video |
I had an idea a few weeks back to do a slideshow with pictures of Kim and her friends who would be at the party to the theme song of Friends ("I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts). Jess's husband put it all together and did a great job! Since it was a girl's only party, we played a couple of trivia games ("How well do you know Kim?" and a Friends trivia game), then watched a couple of episodes of Friends as we all painted our nails and munched on the food. :)
Fun! You're a good friend. I'm sure she loved it.
ReplyDelete