As I said in the previous post, it's been kinda boring around here with all the sicknesses we've had. So I'll just do a big, random post rather than multiple little ones.
 |
| Feb. 1st - Kaden lost his 2nd tooth! Almost exactly a month after the first! |
 |
| Lexi tripped and slammed her face into a toy dump truck. :( |
 |
| Best friends |
 |
| Goofin' off |
 |
| I made the kids try a fireball. The videos are hilarious, but I can't get blogger to load them. |
 |
| Kaden LOVES drawing. |
 |
| This is a picture he made for our friends in Wisconsin. |
So, I have to take a minute and describe the picture (if only for my future reference since we mailed it off). Kaden said that ReAL Salt Lake (soccer) and the Utes football team switched games for a night, so this is Utah playing soccer against BYU. Kaden is the fan saying, "You are best," our friend Danny is next saying, "Go Utes!" and he ended with Danny's wife, Steph, saying, "I (heart) Utes!" Kaden told me that the heart means she's saying "love" not "heart." I love that he's turning into a great, creative little artist! Much better than I could do - even now.
Why won't the videos load on blogger??? I get annoyed with that. I love the artwork too!!
ReplyDelete