We haven't been spending a large amount of time outdoors this summer because heat. So it feels like we've been boring, but we've done a ton of projects inside, so that counts for something, right? ;)
 |
| Kaden made a paper piggy bank to match his regular piggy bank. |
 |
| Ari took this one. ;) |
 |
| Kaden was loving the puppet when I noticed his tooth hanging a bit. |
 |
| I told him if it was out in the next minute, I'd give him a dollar on top of what the tooth fairy brings. |
 |
| Ten seconds later it was out! hahaha |
I got a video of him pulling his own tooth out, but it's too big for Blogger. (boo!) but it's funny because he has a paper towel and says, "It's still too slippe-OH MY GOSH MY TOOTH CAME OUT! I DID IT! I DID IT!" The one next to it is really loose as well, so I bet it will be out before school starts (in 22 days!).
Liz was very excited about these pictures. She wants to know how many he has lost total now? I think you should pull one... just to see what it's like. I know how much you would love that. Then you can have more teeth nightmares.
ReplyDelete