The kids have been begging for days to dye the eggs for Easter. I was planning on Thursday, but moved some plans around so that we could color them early. Then I bribed them with it to get them to eat all of their dinner. mwahahahahaha
 |
| We had to do a silly picture, of course. |
None of the kids would let Shane or I help this year. *sniff* They're growing up. It resulted in some plain eggs (from Ari), and some adorable little pictures from Kaden and Lexi. They're not fancy this year, but they're so sweet.
 |
| Ari just wanted to stir the egg in the dye the whole time. |
 |
| Kaden and Lexi worked hard to draw on their eggs. |
 |
| All done! |
 |
| It's hard to see the squiggles, but it's so cute. |
I wrote on one of Ari's eggs before she dunked it and made a huge mess, but other than that, they did the eggs all by themselves. :) Now they're watching Hop!
Way to get a head start on the holiday. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete