After a LOONG winter of being trapped indoors, Kaden was ready to run! His first soccer game of the spring started tonight.
 |
| He's into balancing lately... |
 |
| This is "jamboree" style. I hate it. |
 |
| He's #12....oh wait, they all are. He's the TALL one in the middle. ;) |
 |
| The girls practiced while Kaden did. Lexi can't wait to play! |
 |
| He's in the middle. |
 |
| SCORE!! |
Kaden scored three times (hat trick!) and after his first goal (30 seconds into playing) he was thrilled! He pumped his fist into the air and looked right at me to make sure I saw. He kept his fist up and ran towards his coach for the night and got a much deserved high-five. He did awesome.
 |
| Cutie pie! |
 |
| Snuggling with Daddy. |
The kids are each supposed to play two quarters, so they sit out half the game. One of the kids on Kaden's team didn't really feel like playing today, though, so Kaden got to play 3/4 of the game. He had a blast and when we got home, drank lots of water and said, "Can I go to bed? I'm really tired." WOO HOO! Yay for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment