Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Make-Up Classes

Kaden's preschool has a policy where, if you miss a class, you are allowed to do a make-up class in it's place.  The great thing, though, is that he can do ANY of their classes as a make-up class.  They offer so many that I was excited he's had to miss a couple of days this past school year.

The first class I had him do was an art one.  He LOVES drawing and has a lot of natural talent for it (seriously, he's already better than me, but maybe that's not saying much...my stick figures even need help).  He loved the class and learned all about drawing lighthouses that day.  They used paint, markers, and pencils and drew lighthouses with each tool.  It was really fun for him.

The other class I had him try was a tumbling class.  He's a big ole' ball of energy, so I knew he would enjoy it.

Pretty good jumper

He was trying to do a back bend unassisted

Learning the right way to do a cartwheel
He had tons of fun.  We'll have to get him enrolled in a gym-type class over the summer.  Soccer's ending and he'll need an outlet.  :)

2 comments:

  1. A gym-type class would be perfect. Boys really do need an outlet for all that crazy energy. Bravo looks like a fun place. Is Lexi going there next year too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Lexi's all signed up. I'm going to make sure she misses a couple of classes, too, because I know she would love their dance class. She gets sick enough every winter that I'm sure her missing classes will be easy.

      Delete