Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Randomness

Y'all know how I love my random posts!  They save me from having to do a lot of little posts.  :)

First up, we had our friends, the Halverson's, over last weekend for dinner and games.  At one point Yuki laughed and pointed to where ALL of the boys were playing the Wii.  The girls were upstairs reading books and playing with dolls.

Boys will be boys

Our new ward doesn't start until 1:00. :(  I tried putting Ari down for a nap at 10:30, but after an hour and 15 minutes, she still wasn't asleep.  Grrr...  That made for one very, very tired child when we got home.  I was getting dinner ready when Shane said, "Come take a picture of this."  Yes, he really did!

All the kids cuddling with Shane.
Dinner was going to be ready in about four minutes when Shane walked over with a sleeping Ari.  He said that her last words were, "I'm not tired."  hahahaha


By this point, though, bedtime would be in about two hours.  I knew if she slept now she wouldn't go to bed until past my bedtime.  We tried everything to wake her up.  Finally, I said, "Put her down.  That will wake her up." What did she do?  Continued sleeping standing up.

She's out
I told Shane to go change her diaper and put her in pajamas.  THAT woke her up enough that she came down and ate dinner with us, then went to bed a little early. (Not two hours, though.)

And lastly, some cute pictures of my adorable kids!




1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute sleeping pictures of Ari. Why do they fight it? I would gladly take their nap any day.

    ReplyDelete