This post is a little random.
Just thought I should warn you.
First of all, when I was packing our Ogden house, I made sure to wrap each of my expensive-ish food dyes individually because they were going into a huge box with other stuff and I didn't want any of them to explode and ruin everything else.
Shane mocked me.
He wanted me to just throw them all in one bag and call it good.
Shows what he knows.
Yep. It would have been ALL over if I hadn't wrapped it! OCD pays off! WOO!
In other news, we're still going strong with soccer season. It's absolutely FREEZING at every game (they are Wednesday nights, so the sun goes down and everyone shivers on the sidelines).
![]() |
| Kaden is the tall #12 in the middle not wearing the green thing. |
![]() |
| See him rubbing his hands together? He wasn't cold, he was excited for the 2nd half to start. ;) |
I was unpacking this morning and found a dance costume from when I was seven! I'm so, so glad I kept this all these years because Lexi is LOVING it. And she's carrying around the picture of me wearing it as well.
Ari had to get in on the costume, too. :) Then they made me blast Michael Buble so they could dance. I love my girls!







Oh man, that would have been a mess! Boo for freezing soccer. I can't wait for our winter/spring to be over. That's fun about the dance outfit. Cute!
ReplyDelete