Since I had done Shane's surprise party the week before, I didn't really have anything planned for his actual birthday. Especially because I had to work that evening. We did our usual for lunch (Red Robin) and Shane let each of the kids get a ball out of the "vending" machine thingy.
![]() |
| Happy birthday!! |
![]() |
| Oh my gosh she's SO stinkin' cute!! |
They give you a free mud pie for your birthday and our kids devoured it!! I barely had time to take a picture before it was gone!
![]() |
| Nom, nom, nom |
I ended up getting a call from my boss while we were there and she told me not to worry about coming in since it was my husband's birthday. :) Which ended up being perfect because my best friend, M, invited us to her family's craw fish boil for dinner! I tried craw fish and shrimp!! Shane had tried craw fish before when someone brought it into work, but I knew this stuff would be waaay more fresh than what he'd tried. He really liked it and we had a great time! It was a great, relaxing day for Shane.





I wouldn't have even thought to do anything else after the birthday bash you threw for him. And yes I'm still amazed that you liked craw fish.
ReplyDelete