Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Random

I need to come up with a better title than "random" because I have a LOT of random posts.  Any thoughts, ladies?

First up, Ari thoroughly enjoying birthday cake from my little brother's party.

"AAAAAH!"
 Shane sent me the pictures from his phone that he took at Boondocks while Kaden and he were doing the bumper boats.  Kaden had a blast!



And last, but not least, remember how Steph and I went to The Melting Pot and got free chocolate covered strawberries?  Well, that....inspired us.  Remember how her little brother is getting married this weekend?  Steph thought it would be cool to try and copy the tux and wedding dress strawberries that are so famous from Pinterest.  We had a day to kill today, so we baked!  :)

She did the dresses and I did the tuxes.

Not too shabby


I was just messing around with these ones.
She took the strawberries to Jared and Holly tonight, so hopefully they like them and ignore the imperfections!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow they look awesome! -couldnt do that even if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the strawberries. They tasted delish!

    ReplyDelete