With such a fun, busy day the day before (see previous post), I bet the kids would have slept in until 9:00 if we didn't have to be leaving by 8:00 the next morning. I didn't feel bad at all as I woke them all up at 7:00 AM. mwahahaha Revenge is sweet, kiddos. We dropped them off at my mom's house in North Salt Lake, then headed to the Bountiful temple to see my dad and Heidi get sealed. After that, we picked the kids up and headed to a luncheon at Heidi's parents' house in Layton. The food wasn't ready when we got there, so we just chatted with everyone for a bit because we had to leave to go to a Father's Day lunch with Shane's family.
We met up at the Riverdale splash pad and turned the kids loose!
 |
| Ari and Ryley |
 |
| Kaden had a BLAST! |
 |
| Look at Lexi's face..."Gift cards are lame. Why would anyone want one?" She wasn't impressed. haha Good thing it wasn't for her! |
 |
| She looks sad, but she wasn't. She was trying to show off her "blacked out" tooth. |
 |
| So cute! |
 |
| Lexi's happy when she's got her bowl of watermelon! |
I think it was 4:00 by the time we got home. The kids hadn't had naps in two days and they all crashed. This is the best part of summer!
I love Lexi and Ari's swimsuits!! Way cute!
ReplyDelete