I love relaxing Sundays. :)
The girls discovered their pretty dresses sparkle in the sunlight. It kept them entertained for a long time.
After church, I was sitting by Ari on the stairs and Lexi started kissing my cheek. She and Ari have been obsessed with it lately. :) I made Shane take a video of it, because I know it won't last forever, and it turned into a picture-taking session, too.
![]() |
| I love my kiddos! |
The kids all wanted a turn with the camera. This is the best one Kaden took:
![]() |
| Ari kissing on me while Lexi does a silly face. |
Lexi took this one:
![]() |
| Silly faces! |
And Ari took this one:
![]() |
| My, what lovely knees you have! |






Way cute! Girls can be fun. Liz will be jealous of those sparkle dresses.
ReplyDelete