Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Swim lessons

Kaden and Lexi started swim lessons this past Monday.  No matter how many times I told Ari they wouldn't let her swim with the big kids, she insisted on getting in her swimming suit when Kaden and Lexi did.



Kaden is the only boy in his class.
 And this was Ari's face during the entire 40 minute lesson:
 I told her she needed to be four years old before she could do swimming lessons and any time any adult walked by us after that, she would look at them with her tear stained face and say, "I FOUR!  I FOUR!!"  Poor thing.

*sniff*
 I finally distracted her by taking up close pictures of different body parts of hers.  She really loved the game.

And I got a smile!!

Kissy face!

Silly face

You can't tell from the picture, but Kaden was screaming, "NO!  NOOO!" as the teacher tried to teach him to float on his back.

Lexi dove right in.

Kicking...


Day 2 of swim (yesterday), I didn't let Ari wear her suit there, which cause much crying at home, but helped when we were there.

Let's do this.
 Ari and I played with the camera again.





Kaden was still terrified to float on his back, so I flat out bribed him and said if he would do it, then Liz could come over and play after swim.  He did it!  Woo!

Cute kiddos

Oh I'm gonna miss this little man

Our two troublemakers.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ari is taking selfies already. :) Yes, that is double trouble in the last photo. :) Some of your kids expressions remind me so much of you.

    ReplyDelete