I'd never been to the Davis County Fair, but I saw a flyer that said they would have elephant rides this year. so naturally, we headed over there!
 |
| Silly faces |
 |
| Too short... |
Kaden didn't want to go in the petting zoo, but the girls sure did! They wanted to take all the babies home. Ari kept saying, "Awww tute!" (Cute)
 |
| Moooo |
 |
| Ari's favorite animal |
 |
| Cute little bunny in the bunny building |
 |
| We walked by the dog water show and it was about as excited as this picture. Not at all. |
 |
| Balloon animal time! |
Pony rides!
 |
| That's my friend, Jess, in the pink. |
 |
| Graysen, Lexi, Kaden, and Ari |
 |
| Lexi loooves baby Brielle |
 |
| Pump the water! |
 |
| Those lego machines held a piece of paper and the machine turned the paper in circles really fast while the kids colored on them. |
It was 103 degrees that day, so we didn't end up staying very long. Oh! And the elephant rides were lame. $8 for the elephant to barely walk five steps (I counted). It was sad. Plus, I'm a grouch in extreme heat or cold. Pretty sure we need to move where it's 75 degrees year round with no snow. :)
I love the fair minus the heat. Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete