August 1st was the last day of swimming lessons! I was so excited (and so were the kids) that Shane was able to come that day.
 |
| They started off with a short safe swimming lesson. |
 |
| The teacher was "drowning" and the kids each took turns saving her. |
 |
| Life jackets! |
 |
| Kaden LOVED his life jacket! |
Then it was time to play! I so wish I had had Ari wear her swimming suit that day!
 |
| For some reason Lexi stayed off to the side and wouldn't go play with Kaden. |
 |
| Kaden (red shirt) had a blast! |
 |
| I love that Lexi's teacher came over and started playing with her. She really got Lexi into it. |
Surprising no one more than myself, Kaden passed level 1 and Lexi didn't! The biggest reason why she didn't is because she was afraid to put her whole head under the water. Kaden, however, turned into a fish once he learned he could open his eyes under the water.
Kaden has asked to continue with swim lessons, but Lexi keeps saying she doesn't want to and would rather do soccer (she just wants the treats...seriously).
She's smart, she doesn't play for free. :) Kaden will pick up swimming quickly since he's not afraid. That's awesome!
ReplyDelete