Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter already?!

As per my previous post, my sister is leaving on her mission in less than two weeks, so my family chose to celebrate Easter with her before she leaves. Today, we went to my mom's house for lunch and an egg hunt, of course.

Taliyah (in purple), McKayla (short sleeves), and Lexi.

Kaden trying to figure out how to reach the high ones.

Took him a couple of jumps, but he got it. ;)

Ari was loving it.


The kids were kind of confused as to why the Easter bunny didn't come at our house, so I had to explain (again) that Natalie is leaving. I've told the kids over and over that she will be gone for a year and a half, and then they'll see her again. But every time, Lexi says in her most dramatic voice, "So we won't ever, ever see her again ever?" And now I just shake my head sadly and say, "Nope. Sorry." ;)

1 comment:

  1. So it begins. I think we have an Easter egg hunt every weekend for the next few weeks. I'm sure it's the same for you. Lexi cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete