Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

I always feel cheated on Mother's Day because I don't get to sleep in and I don't get a nap. That's gonna change next year, mark my words.

We went to church from 9 to noon, came home and changed, then went to Shane's parent's house for lunch.

Lexi, Ryley, Kaden, and Ari.
After that, we headed to my mom's house for dinner. I helped (maybe a lot) with dinner because it was my suggestion and recipe, but it was a big hit. (Cheesy potato soup on a rainy day makes me happy.) For reasons I'll explain later, my two sisters who were there took some sister selfies. Again, I'll explain later because it's hilarious why. Most of the pics were silly faces, but we got one good one.

Suzanna (15 months older than me), Me, and Jacquelyn (2 years younger than me)
 After dinner, we got to Skype with my baby sister, Natalie, who is on her mission.


Baby Jared didn't know what to think.


We actually ended up talking for a total of two hours, although about 15 minutes of that was on the phone because our Skype session was interrupted by an unwanted update. Anyway, it was really good to see her even though we saw her a month ago. Seven months 'til Christmas is going to be a looong wait for us!

1 comment:

  1. Heck yes you need to sleep in next time. I hardly recognized Suzanna (she looks great) with darker hair. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete