Sunday, August 10, 2014

Steph's Shower

My friend, Steph, was told a long time ago that she couldn't have kids. After trying for nearly ten years of marriage, she had accepted that fact. So it was my immense pleasure to throw her a baby shower yesterday. :D We waited ten years for this! She and her hubby are thrilled to be having a baby girl in December and it's fun for me to watch her finally experience pregnancy. They will both be wonderful parents. 

We did the baby shower this early (she is just barely 20 weeks...halfway, YAY!) because she was in town from Wisconsin and won't be back before Baby Girl is born. We had the shower at her Aunt Sue's house so that my three little monsters wouldn't disturb anything. ;)

Gift table decor

Creepy babies all over! hahaha

Steph's thank you gift for everyone

Yummy smelling lotions!


The spread...

We made sure to have some options for the diabetics in attendance.


Steph's sister-in-law, Holly, made these and they were yummy!

Cookies, creme puffs, mini-cinnamon rolls, and brownies.


I made these. A better alternative to soda!

Steph on her throne. ;)

Playing "What's in my purse?"


I didn't get a picture after all the presents were there, but this was about 3/4 of them I think.

Steph's SIL, Kristen, and Kristen's two girls, Sarah (hiding) and Emma. They're teenagers and that explains their attitudes. ;)

The Outsource Gang. (Steph and Shane's former work.)

Lori, Jeff, and my momma.

Holly (SIL), Hannah, and Lori (their mom).


Steph's Aunt Claudia and mother-in-law, Delaine.

Exersaucer!


VERY nice monitor.






It was a good shower and I'm so, so excited for Steph to have this baby!!

While this was going on, by the way, our cute little neighbor was having her 4th birthday party! I got the kids ready before I left and only got one picture when I got home, but here's what I know about it: the kids were instructed to come wearing costumes, then have swimming suits for a water portion later. I just put their suits on under their costumes to make life easier all around. They were there for three hours and had a BLAST. Besides all of that stuff, there was an ice cream cake, a face painter, and a pinata.

The paint is smeared from the water part of the day, but still cute. :)
Needless to say, everyone was exhausted last night. :D

1 comment:

  1. You are the party queen! I'm so happy for Steph and Danny!! Did you make the printouts with your Cricut? They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete