On August 15th, we went to the Ogden temple open house with my cousin and her cute girls. It was also my ward's day to volunteer there (which I found out after I'd reserved our tickets), which meant I knew a LOT of the volunteers working that day.
 |
| Oh and we brought Cardboard Natalie, of course! haha |
 |
| My friend/ward member in charge of the crosswalk let us steal her vest for a minute. That's our cousin, Stephanie, holding her baby, Abigail. |
 |
| I need to figure out how to lighten them, but this is Steph with her oldest, Sophie, and Abigail. |
 |
| Us with Cardboard Natalie and Sophie. |
 |
| Our bishop was walking by and jumped in the picture, then I had to explain Cardboard Natalie to him. :) |
 |
| Soph and Lexi. They LOVE each other. |
 |
| We saw some sister missionaries walking around, so we grabbed them for a picture with C.N. The one on the right said while laughing, "This is the weirdest thing I've ever been asked to do!" |
 |
| Potty break! |
The temple was beautiful and the kids loved it. I'm always glad that they're so cute when they start being loud because people around me focus on "oh your kids are darling" instead of being annoyed that they're being loud. :)
We went out for lunch afterwards at Arctic Circle to let the kids get their energy out! It was a great day!
That port a potty Natalie made me laugh hard. So awesome!
ReplyDelete