On March 6th, Kaden's school had another parent day!
![]() |
| Lexi and Ari ate the cereal (Ms. B brought extra for that exact reason) while Kaden made his craft. |
![]() |
| He's so detail-oriented. |
![]() |
| Pot of gold! |
The Ms. B had the class sing and show us what they've been learning since the last parent day.
![]() |
| Showing off |
Kaden barely participated. I was getting steamed because we pay a lot of money every month and if he's not going to participate, why bother? Luckily, after class was over, Ms. B came up to me and said, "Mister Kaden was just being Joe Cool today, wasn't he?" I apologized and asked if that's how he always is.
She laughed, "Oh heavens no! He's always the first one to volunteer for everything and the loudest singer! He just saw his mom today and turned into a 'too cool' teenager."
We both laughed and I was so relieved! I can't formally request a teacher for Lexi next year, but I'm praying she gets in to Ms. Brinkerhoff's class. What a great teacher.






That's hilarious that he was playing Joe Cool. Just wait until he's really a teenager.
ReplyDelete