Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Primary's Easter Party

This past Saturday, the 23rd, our ward's primary did an Easter party.

They started off by teaching a short lesson about the resurrection and my kids were so eager to be helpers.

Still best friends.  Not sure how long that will last.

It was nap time for both of my babies.
 
Kaden helping...

Lexi helping...
Making Bunny Baskets!
 
Ari's has the yellow nose, Kaden's has the demon orange eyes, and Lexi's has the green eyes.

Decorating cookies!

He was so proud of his hard work.
After the kids all finished decorating (and eating) their cookies, they went on an Easter egg candy hunt to fill their new Bunny Baskets!  My kids had a blast and it got them so excited for Easter!  I keep bringing up the real meaning of Easter, though, so hopefully some of that gets through the sugar-induced craziness.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is that really all the primary kids? I need to be in that ward. Cute craft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! No, not even close to all the kids in the ward, but I'm sure it's still smaller than yours. I think there's only 4 or 5 in the nursery and each class has about 5 kids (or less).

      Delete