Monday, June 10, 2013

Kaden's Preschool Graduation

June 5th was Kaden's preschool graduation.
*sniff*
I have a kindergartener now.


Holding his first day of preschool picture


Trying out Grandpa Porter's sunglasses



The girl in the middle is Conlie.  She's the one who's been crushing on Kaden all year.  ;)


Ms. B leading the class in a song about vowels.

Ari on my mom's lap, Lexi with Grandpa Porter, and Grandma Porter

Introducing the song he was about to play


He played, "Mary Had A Little Lamb."
 I took a video of it, but I'm worried about space issues on here, so I'll have to figure out how to make the file size smaller. 



Doing a poem with a few other kids in his class


He is so silly

Receiving his medal and a graduation book.
 Bravo gave the students/parents a book that showed some of the artwork from the year, along with a DVD that had pictures of everyone in the class from different events and days throughout the year.  I may or may not have cried while watching it at home.


One last song...

Posing with Ms. B after.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Bravo goes all out. I think it was the perfect place for him this year.

    ReplyDelete