I told Shane that I wanted to go out for my Red Robin birthday dinner with Kelly and her kids before they left. He wasn't feeling very well, but was a good sport and went anyway. :)
![]() |
| The kids loved having a dog in the house! Dimes is a sweetheart, so that helps. ;) |
![]() |
| I don't know why Lexi was mad, but Liz looks cute! |
![]() |
| Baby Jordan |
![]() |
| Oh my little Mr Logan |
![]() |
| Sweet girl |
![]() |
| Kelly and Logan |
![]() |
| Lexi drank some ranch and was feeling happier (and sillier!). |
Back at the house, we had a cupcake party with all the kids.
But the girls had to show me their "special spot" first.
![]() |
| Girl talk is best under Kaden's bed. |
![]() |
| Cupcakes!! |
![]() |
| Saying goodbye. :( *sniff* |
Early the next morning, I drove Kelly and her kids to the airport. I didn't want to start crying in front of her kids because I wanted them to be excited about moving to Texas and happy for their long day of flights ahead. Anyway, I literally barely made it back into the car and just lost it. I sobbed the whole way home (probably shouldn't have been driving...) and was in bad enough shape when I walked in that Shane called in to work and got the day off so I could stay in bed and cry all day. (I did.) I hate change, but I keep reminding myself this was a good thing for their family. We miss them every day, but are so thankful for letters and Skype!










:( I keep telling you that there is an empty lot next to our house. Come to Texas! I'm glad I had a busy day/weeks and didn't have to really thing about the change for awhile. We miss you guys too!
ReplyDelete