Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

We had some friends over last night for New Year's Eve.  We got them the game Headbandz for Christmas, so we decided to try it out with them.  It's basically like 20 questions.


Jess and baby Brielle.

Sometime during the evening, all the kids were playing in the basement and all of a sudden I hear Kaden come screaming and running up the stairs so loudly that I thought someone had broken an arm or seen a spider. (Yes, those are the same level of scream in this house.)

Instead, though, he came running into the kitchen holding his hand out to me to show he'd finally lost his first tooth!!!

It was bleeding a bit, of course, and I took a picture right away and posted that to Facebook.  But here's a picture from this morning when it had healed a bit.
 


He was so, so excited!  The tooth could lay completely flat, so I knew it would be soon.  He said that he was talking and said the word "first" and on the "st" he bit down and broke his tooth off.  hahaha  I explained that he didn't break it off, but that it was ready to fall out.  The one next to it has been wiggly as well, so we might be seeing the tooth fairy again fairly soon.

  
Don't ever do sparkles.  Ever.

1 comment:

  1. That's a cute story about Kaden's tooth. Yay!!! So do you like the headbands game? I've heard it's fun.

    ReplyDelete