Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dr. Brett

The kids went to the dentist yesterday. Other moms have told me I'm brave/crazy for scheduling all three at the same time, but, with my kids anyway, it's easiest that way. But it helps that they all LOVE the dentist.

Video games while waiting



Kaden was a little nervous (because he gets gaggy with x-rays), but did really well.




Ari was so, so excited for every part of the visit. She was so mad that she didn't get to have her x-rays done first (because Lexi jumped up on the chair before she had the chance), but she was thrilled when she got her teeth cleaned first and that the dentist checked her teeth first. He told her she has teeth as pretty as Princess Elsa (who, by the way, is a queen, but I only silently corrected him hahaha), but that comment won her over for life.

All the kids were cavity free and Kaden currently has three wiggly teeth! He's lost two so far, but is gonna have a bare mouth soon.

3 comments:

  1. It's true, you really deserve the prize. Maybe dental offices should hand out pedicure giftcards to the mothers when their kids with no cavities. :) I love when kids are excited to go to the dentist... so much better for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking a $5 Cafe Rio gift card, but pedicures work, too. ;) We should make this a thing. If your kid is under...8?, then you get a gift card for every cavity free visit. Go ahead and get on that, um-kay, Kell?

      Delete
  2. I'm sure that some office out there does something like that.

    ReplyDelete