Sunday, April 6, 2014

Girl's Night Out With the Fam

First, let's start off with a random, adorable picture:
 This was right after bath time. Ari was in the mix, but she went to bed before I took the pic.

 Ok, on to the girl's night!
My little sister, Natalie, is leaving on a mission to Independence, Missouri on April 16th and she wanted to do a girl's night with some family before leaving. We decided to do pedicures and then hit up Kneaders for dinner.

Our awesome cousin, Stephanie.

My nail lady.

Suzanna, our hilarious Aunt Kristy, and Natalie down at the end.
Kristy telling me not to take a pic of her white legs. bahahaha

Ta-da!
I wanted Easter eggs on my big toes, but the lady said she didn't know how to do that. I was like, "Lady, I can barely draw stick figures, but even I could bust out some hand-drawn Easter eggs in a pinch (especially if someone was willing to pay me for them!)." So I came home and added a layer of glitter to give them a little va-va-voom. ;)

We then spent the next two hours at Kneaders (annoying all the super nice workers, I'm sure). We had a blast and it was really good to have one last (and first *cough*) girl's night with my baby sister before she leaves for 18 months.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some white legs. :). Aww, a girls night sounds fun. You should totally go on a church history tour and track down your sister on her mission. That would be a fun surprise... minus the part where you drive cross-country with three kids.

    ReplyDelete