Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Parks, parks, and more parks

I haven't felt the need to blog for a while because I haven't felt like we've done anything out of the ordinary to post about. We've just been going to lots and lots of parks, but I haven't really been taking pictures because I've been playing with the kids instead. Anyway, last week we went to a park my friend, Kenzie, told us about. It was so cool! It had a skate park area that was built for younger kids (to bring bikes, scooters, etc), but it would bore older kids, so that keeps them away. ;) There's also a playground area nearby as well as a basketball court and a little nature walk that doesn't go too far, but lets the kids explore. So fun!!

I've tried to teach Kaden to ride a bike without training wheels, but he always gets sooo scared and ignores my coaching. Logan brought his two-wheeled bike to the park, though, and of course Kaden immediately wanted to learn. *sigh*

Kenzie showing Kaden how to stop without falling over.

Ari was being a cuddle-bug.

Logan showing Kaden how to keep his balance.

Kaden's turn!

 He still needs practice (of course), but he feels more confident about it now. We'll get there by the end of the summer!

Super cute Brooks!
We're going to take Shane to this park sometime so the kids can show him around. They loooved it.

1 comment:

  1. He will have it down soon. Especially since he's got a personal trainer or two now. :) The park sound great.

    ReplyDelete