I was looking through some pictures that I thought I had already posted here, but guess not! So now you get a random post with combined events. :D
While Steph (Hansen) was in town, we went on a shopping trip to IKEA. I have heard so much about their "famous meatballs," but neither of us had ever tried them, so we made sure to stop at the cafeteria/food court.
I'm not a big fan of meal in general, but I didn't think the meatballs were anything special. Definitely not something I would ever crave.
This amazingly scrumptious cake, however, will haunt my dreams until I get to have it again. I had to remind myself to snap a pic before it was gone! Steph got their apple pie and said it was heavy on the cinnamon, so I think their cake wins. :)
![]() |
| Playing in the ponchos |
![]() |
| "Where's the arm holes?!" hahaha |
![]() |
| Straight up gansta |
August 3rd was my newest nephew, Dewey's, blessing. He looked very handsome.
![]() |
| My mom's face here cracks me up. She's a great grandma. |
![]() |
| My kids can't get enough of babies! And, no, that doesn't change anything. ;) |
And just a random picture of my kids...
![]() |
| Because how stinkin' cute are they?! Love! |









Gansta Steph. ;). I do love that last picture of those cute, cute kids.
ReplyDelete