Saturday, December 28, 2013

Random Christmas Fun

My mom's husband, Kent, suggested that they take everyone out to see Frozen during his and my mom's winter break (he's a school teacher and she drives school buses, so anytime the kids are out, they are, too).  I really, really, really wanted to see Frozen, so I fully endorsed this idea.

We figured out a time when all of the grandkids and most of the regular kids could go and headed to a theater in Bountiful.

Lexi, Taliyah, and Kaden

Shane and Ari with almost the same expressions.
 My mom and Kent were out getting popcorn, but I should have gotten a picture of them, too.  Anyway, we LOVED the movie!!!  It was Ari's first movie in a theater and she did great.  Every time it would get really quiet in the theater, you could hear her little voice saying loudly, "I don't wike da bad guy."  Didn't matter if it was for the previews or during the actual movie, she let everyone know how she felt.  haha  And during the end credits, Ari started singing along. It was adorable!  Anyway, if you haven't seen it yet, GO!  SO GOOD!


The Sunday before Christmas, I gave the kids their church Christmas outfits.


I sincerely hope that's the face Lexi and Ari do when they like a boy in the future.  We'll be safe then.

1 comment:

  1. Kaden is doing a little GQ in that first Christmas outfit photo. :) I love their outfits. Fun that you got to go see Frozen. We want to see it too!

    ReplyDelete