Lexi turned five this past Thursday! It's so crazy!
We had a party for her last weekend (the 7th) because I knew we'd be busy this weekend with family holiday parties. Anyone want to guess the theme Lexi chose?
Yup.
Princesses.
![]() |
| I had stuff for all the kids to decorate their own party hats. |
![]() |
| Ryley kept saying, "I busy!" when I asked her to smile. |
![]() |
| Serenity kept trying to get me to take a picture of her. |
![]() |
| I said, "Do a mad face." This is the result. |
![]() |
| "Do a sad face!" |
On Lexi's actual birthday, we let her choose where to eat dinner. We ended up at the Pizza Pie Cafe in Clinton. Yum!
I didn't give her a present from us at her party because I knew she'd want to open something on her real birthday. I was right.
This is a Little People Princess Stable. It's a whole lot cooler than I thought when I bought it. And all of the kids love it. I got it for a steal during Black Friday sales, and I wish I would have gotten a couple more for future niece birthday presents.
Here are Lexi's stats:
Height: 41 1/2 inches (40%!!!)
Weight: 40 lbs (40%!!!)
She's grown exactly three inches since last year and gained 6 lbs. Doc was so happy to see the progress and mentioned that Lexi must have gone through a growth spurt finally. :D Yay!


























A cute party for a cute girl. Happy Birthday Lexi! I wanted to have the kids call that day but everyone was super sick this week and it didn't happen. Enjoy the princess phase. Liz is already starting to outgrow it. :(
ReplyDelete