My youngest (and only) brother and his wife had their baby on May 30th at 1:54 pm weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz and 20.5 inches long. They named him Dewey Nelson Currie and he's adorable. I found out through Facebook that he'd been born, which shows you how much my brother loves his sisters (not at all). They forbid anyone from coming to see them at the hospital, but I made sure to weasel my way in as soon as they were home. :D
![]() |
| They posted this on Facebook. |
![]() |
| I took this pic Monday morning when I got to see him. |
He is darling and I loved giving him back after getting my baby fill. ;) Dewey was sleeping when Angela (sis-in-law) handed him off to me and I made sure to keep him that way. Christopher (brother) was surprised and said that I was the first person out of everyone who had visited them who had been able to do the pass off and keep him asleep. I've got the magic touch, I tell ya.
Kaden didn't care about the baby, Ari wanted to hold him for .3 seconds, and Lexi wanted to take him home. haha AND I kept him asleep while going from me to Ari to me to Lexi and back to me. I know, I'm awesome. ;) Anyway it's fun to have another baby in the family!


You are making me a little baby hungry with all these cute babies! Okay, not really... but it would be nice to hold one and then give him/her back. :) He's adorable!
ReplyDelete