My baby girl turned 4 on the 4th. *sniff*
She wanted a Mickey Mouse/Dora/Princess party, so I worked with it.
 |
| Blurry pic, but my kids all still love (and expect) this tradition now. |
 |
| Dora! |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Porter got her Elsa shoes and a shirt. |
 |
| Excited about the Elsa shirt. |
 |
| We got her a talking Dora doll. |
 |
| I know my baby girl. She was most excited about the bag of peanut M&Ms she didn't have to share. |
 |
| She got a Monster High doll from our cute neighbor and all of the kids were curious about what it was. |
 |
| Mickey and Minnie cake! |
She had a great party and loved all the presents!
Cute Ari. From the picture it looks like you could have just bought her some M&M's and called it a successful b-day. Liz will be jealous of the Monster High doll. She wanted one last year but I wasn't ready for my baby girl to want Monster High over princesses or ponies.
ReplyDelete