Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Big wedding day!

My sister-in-law, Janelle, got married on October 5th to Will Hilton. He is a great guy and we are all excited to officially have him in the family. For the past three months, I became her wedding planner. Not sure how it all happened, but it did and we had so much fun planning everything together! I loved seeing it all come together on the day of. I didn't get many pictures that day because I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but when we get the pics from the photographer, I'll post those. The kids were darling all dressed up.

Ryley, Ari, and Lexi blowing on their newly painted nails. They were the flower girls.

Janelle getting prettied up!
Kaden and Damon (their one year old cousin) were the ring bearers and were SO cute! I can't wait for the other pictures to come back! It was a great day and one that I'm grateful to have behind me. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming the official family party planner. It's because you do such a great job. Ari has an advantage when it comes to drying nails, look at that flexibility.

    ReplyDelete