Sunday, December 15, 2013

Time to play!

As I said in a previous post, we've been hit by the sickness bug more than our fair share the last couple of months, which meant we've been trapped inside the house and everyone was getting cabin fever.  The Friday before Thanksgiving, Shane was like, "Let's just get out of here!"  We loaded the kids up and headed to Chuck-E-Cheese, a kid's paradise.



Kaden dancing with the mouse.

The girls were obsessed with these "rides" (that don't give any tickets..)


This one made animal noises and was their favorite.

Shane teaching Kaden to play air hockey.

On this ride, the whole seat moved side to side, shook, and rumbled.



He's focused.

I think they rode this one five times.
On the way home, Kaden said, "This was the best day EVER!" and the girls quickly agreed.  It's the little things, really.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've had so much sickness at your home lately. That is the worst when they can't get better before the next bug hits! I've never been to Chuck-E-Cheese. Maybe we should try it out.

    ReplyDelete