Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baby girl is 3!

Ari turned 3 years old on October 4th!
The day before, I just kept thinking, "This is my last day ever having a two year old." (Hopefully.)  Just kinda weird to think about.

Spent way too long on this.

Ari is currently obsessed with Dora.

I had Ari choose her favorite snacks for everyone to munch on.

Present time!



Oh I love her little face.




Her very own scooter!!  She's been wanting her own all summer.



Stop taking pictures and let me eat!


Cute Ryley who finally got her lower body cast off!

Bekah (step-sister) and Natalie.

My super cute grandma and grandpa.

My dad and his current wife, Heidi.

Shane's side of the family.

My brother-in-law, Tyler, his wife, Teri, and their three week old baby, Damon.
Ari had a blast and was, of course, her usual adorable self.

Her stats were:

35 inches tall (9%)
29 lbs (30%)

I know I say this all the time, but I love our pediatrician and so do our kids.  The minute Dr. Vicki walked in, Ari HAD to sing a song for her, which led to Lexi singing a song for her, which led to Kaden singing his "new" song (our phone number put to song to help him remember), and then Ari wanted to sing again, and to top it all off, Lexi wanted to sing again as well.  Dr. Vicki sat back and loved the show, but I finally had to cut them off since I knew she didn't have all day.

While doc and I were discussing RSV stuff (no, Ari doesn't have it again, we're just still dealing with the aftermath of it since it was so severe), Ari climbed up on the table all by herself and got comfy.  I quietly motioned to Dr. Vicki to look at Ari.  Dr. Vicki started laughing so hard.  She said, "She can't even help it!  She's just naturally adorable!"

This is what I saw Ari doing while she waited:

I love my baby girl and I think every day how grateful I am that she slipped through somehow to join our family.  It wouldn't be complete without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment