Kaden's last soccer game until the Spring was this past Saturday. They had team pictures afterwards. You know, when the boys are sweaty and covered in grass. Perfect.
![]() |
| Kicking the ball out of the net after making a goal. |
![]() |
| It was funny watching the boys try to balance while stretching out. |
Kaden scored two goals this game! Another mom on the team said to me afterwards, "Kaden is so good! You must practice with him all the time!"
Uhhh....nope.
I told her we don't really, but that he did play last year. She was shocked, "He's just that naturally talented??"
Yup. ;)
For pictures, the boys were told to line up tallest to shortest. Immediately I told Kaden, "Go to the front." haha I was right. The other moms and I noticed that the boys almost went numerically, except for #s 2 and 3, so they are 3, 2, 4, 5, 6.
![]() |
| From L to R: Coach Mike, Kaden, Gage, Ian, Larsen, and Sam. |
![]() |
| Somehow Gage got in front of Kaden, so it looks a little off, but we'll all live. |
![]() |
| Kaden doing his individual shot. |
I'm excited for the Spring season!







Go Kaden!! I love that he is a natural at soccer.
ReplyDelete