Kaden turned 6 on September 10th!
Before I post about his birthday, here are the stats from his well-check:
47 inches tall (90%)
(Also, he's grown THREE inches in one year!)
47 lbs (55%)
His overall BMI dropped from the 55% last year to the 25% this year. I took him in to the doctor in May and he had gone down then as well (we thought it was because he was sick). Doc was concerned because he had continued to decline. She said that he isn't at an unhealthy level yet, but the concern is if he continues to go down. We're starting with having him drink more milk and see how much that helps. This past six months or so he's only been interested in ice cold water and rarely drinks milk, so doc thinks it should help get his BMI up a bit, or at least maintain the 25th percentile he's currently in.
Anyway, on to the fun stuff!
I made sure he had a fun way to wake up:
![]() |
| He was excited. Promise. |
![]() |
| Mario! |
![]() |
| He's not mad. He's posing. |
![]() |
| Opening lots of presents! |
![]() |
| We teamed up with my mom and got him the new Skylanders Giants game for the XBox. He LOVES it. |
![]() |
| Having his cake and eating it, too! ;) |












Tell Kaden I loved his cake. I think it's awesome.
ReplyDelete