Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random

I had to take Ari back to the doctor, AGAIN, because the poor child's nose just won't stop running.  Doc was worried at Ari's 3 year well check about it turning into RSV again, so she gave her two medicines to try and told me to bring her back in if they didn't work.  They didn't.

Posing with her beloved leaf.
 I was under strict orders not to wipe her nose until the doctor came in and saw it (gross, but there are important factors with RSV to watch for in the boogers).
Silly girl.
Thankfully, it wasn't RSV and Ari got two more medicines to try (one really strong antibiotic and Claritin because Doc was thinking allergies were partly to blame).  It worked this time!  After about two days on the medications, she doesn't have a runny nose at all anymore!  WOO!!

This week at Kaden's school has been Red Ribbon week, so they've been doing fun stuff to go along with that.  Monday was crazy hat day, Tuesday was crazy hair day, and Wednesday was crazy sock day.  Kaden was excited about crazy hair day, but he doesn't have much to work with, so I busted out the hair spray paint.



Mouth full of cereal.
Kaden also got his school picture back this week!  I was nervous because I didn't coach him this year about how not to pose.  I kinda just wanted to see what he would naturally do.

LOVE!
I have no idea what the photographer did to get such a natural, big smile out of him, but holy cow they're amazing!!  I'm so happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. I first saw Kaden's crazy hair from fb on my phone and I couldn't tell the middle was yellow. It looks a lot cooler on the blog. :) So does Ari have allergies then? I'm glad it wasn't RSV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it must be allergies because the Claritin is working. So now every fall (and more likely than not in the spring, too), she'll be on it for a few months. Yes! Very good thing it wasn't RSV again!!

      Delete