Monday, October 14, 2013

J&J Pumpkin Patch

My mom got an email from J&J Nursery basically saying that, for being a loyal customer, they were having a free day for the hayride/pumpkin patch for her and her family.  Since they didn't specify immediate family, she invited all of us kids and our families.  I didn't know what to expect, but I'm all for free pumpkins.

Somebody didn't want to be on Daddy's shoulders.

Lexi, McKayla, and Kaden ready for the ride!

Suzanna, Serenity, my mom, Taliyah, Jacquelyn, and Gary is behind her, but you can't see him.

Ari and I

We got to see so much of J&J's property!  I had no idea it was so huge!!

Tractor man pulling us all.

They had two pumpkin fields.  This was the first, but we continued on to the second.

Lexi found hers!

Ari wanted a "widdle" one.

Kaden wanted a BIG one (I was glad he didn't choose anything bigger than that!)

McKayla needed help carrying hers, so Grandma Denise traded her for her purse.

Good trade.  ;)

All the grandkids with their pumpkins!

The endless fields of trees (and sod to sell) on the way back.


She was pretending to be sad to trick me.  haha
 We got done around 5:00 and decided to hit up Red Robin cause we haven't been there for a while (two months!).  :)



Lovin' her soda.
 When it was time to go, Ari frantically started stuffing all the food she could see into her mouth.  Shane and I were cracking up.
Need a box?

2 comments:

  1. A girl has got to eat, right? Utah rocks when it comes to Halloween festivities. We've only seen one pumpkin patch so far and they wanted over $20 per pumpkin. I basically walked away laughing. We will be carving apples or something this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $20 per pumpkin?! What the what? That's absurd! Carving apples sounds awesome. haha Do it!

      Delete